Sunday, February 24, 2008

Diagram

Photobucket


This is an Ipod. It's one of the many new devices of the 21st century. You can download music files off the internet on to this little device and play them at your leisure. Depending on the memory, a person can listen to as many as 80, or up to 300. The Apple computer company invented the iPod, as well as iTunes. These little boogers are expensive, but what isn't these days? I was lucky my junior year at our school's "post-prom party." I won my mp3 player in a raffle. This is somewhat the same concept, but not as fancy as the iPod. It just plays music. As far as the iPod goes, it can also play movies, and music videos. My mp3 player cannot do this. The iPod and mp3 players pretty much revolutionized the way people listen to music. We still have the radio, but many people do not listen anymore because they'd rather hear the songs they like and not have to listen to radio commercials. I guess I can tell you a bit about the iPod and stuff. Alot of people I know use them when they're working out. My roomate uses his in the car, and he even has a little "stereo" he hooks it up to to play out loud so he doesn't have to use earphones. They're really nice, and rather high-tech because you can sort through a lot of songs without having to rewind or fast forward through tapes or CD's. Their small size makes them really handy because a person can pretty much put them anywhere and not have to worry about it. I don't think I'm ready for the iPod. I'd love to have one but I have to download all these songs and upload them on to my iPod. This takes time, plus anymore I have to buy songs off of iTunes or something, the "legal way". I'd rather just buy a CD or listen to the radio. I'm too old fashioned, I like things old school.

No comments: